consultancy and development
The methodology we use at Technosite is based on that developed by Kaplan and Norton to create the Balanced Scorecard. As for the technology applied to the projects, Technosite’s technological consultants tend to use OLAP solutions.
To assess the degree of complexity of a Business Intelligence solution, it is necessary to take into account a series of parameters, such as the types of calculuses to be applied, the volume of data to be processed, or the number of simultaneously connected users. Depending on the results of such parameters, there may be a variety of OLAP solutionsavailable.
To check whether a solution is effective according to the parameters set out by OLAP technology, Technosite applies the FASMI (Fast Analysis of Shared Multi-dimensional Information) Test proposed by the OLAP REPORT.
- Fast: The response time to any request for information must be less than 5 seconds.
- Analysis: The system must be able to support any type of logical business control, the relevant analysis of key indicators, its evolution, etc
- Shared: Security and confidentiality requirements must be compatible with multi-user write access, as well as with concurrent enquiries.
- Multi-dimensional: The system must provide a view of the data from different business perspectives, including the organisation’s hierarchy and multi-hierarchy structure, etc.
- Information: This concept measures the ability to display data from different sources.