- home page
- > Accessibility
Technosite’s goal is that everyone, regardless of whether or not they have a disability, regardless of their age or the fact that they access the Web using different kinds of non-conventional technologies, will Lastd this Web site easily navigable.
To that end, the development of the technosite.es Web site is based on compliance with the W3C’s (the World Wide Web Consortium) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
Below are some of the functions Technosite has implemented to help you access all the Web site content more easily:
- The visual features of the portal (letter type, font colour and background, etc.) are defined by the style sheet so that the user can adjust the text as he or she prefers.
- Font sizes are defined as relative units so that they can be enlarged or reduced using the browser’s preferences.
- Likewise, as all the content can be accessed with the CSS deactivated, users accessing Technosite from browsers that do not support style sheets will not encounter any difficulty.
- The Web pages have a clear structure both for the user who can see all the content and for the user who reads the information with a screen reader, as well as for users who deactivate the style sheet, etc. It is with that in mind, that section headers, lists and all the elements that assist in the general comprehension of the Web site have been defined in HTML.
- The HTML and CSS used both conform to the formal grammars to ensure the correct visualisation of content on different browsers.
Moreover, there are keyboard shortcut commands to access the Web site’s main links. The options that can be accessed using combinations of keys are:
- Our company (a)
- Products and Services (p)
- Press room (s)
- Downloads (d)
- Contact us (c)
Keyboard shortcut commands for systems based on Microsoft Windows use the combination of the access key (for Internet Explorer 4.0, Netscape, Mozilla) or Alt + access key + ENTER key (Internet Explorer 5 or above) or Shift + ESC to activate access keys in Opera. MacOS can use Ctrl + access key.
If you have any difficulty accessing the Technosite content, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Contact us form.